Why Join Cabo?
Cabo Drilling Corp. understands that success hinges on the strength and satisfaction of its employees.
Cabo Drilling Corp.’s Human Resources Strategic Plan, is designed to build a long term training program, improve employee relations, reduce employee turnover and improve safety and quality of life for Cabo personnel – building respect and dignity in all employee and customer relationships. The plan focuses on establishing Cabo as the employer of choice within the drilling services industry through:
- Employee stock option and RRSP group savings plans
- Extensive apprentice and journeyman training programs, including college recruitment programs
- Improved health, safety and training programs (including drug and alcohol programs)
- Competitive benefits
- Wages and salaries amongst the top 25% in the mineral drilling industry
- Supporting employees through strategies such as an Open Door Policy and Regular Communications Meetings
Since its inception in 2004, Cabo Drilling Corp. has grown to over 400 employees, working in many places in the world, from the Americas to Africa to Europe. As Cabo continues to grow, so too does its need for motivated and dedicated employees seeking a rewarding career.