Cabo Drilling has adopted the following Environmental Policy, as prepared by the Canadian Diamond Drilling Association.
Cabo Drilling is committed to protect human health, employee safety, and the natural environment; to comply with environmental regulations; to maintain equipment, premises and drill sites in environmentally sound conditions; and to comply with accepted environmental procedures.
Cabo Drilling shall:
- Prevent environmental disruption by complying with applicable laws and regulations, and by following the “Environmental Policy and Guidelines” set out by the Association.
- Assess the potential effects of its projects and integrate protective measures into the planning process to prevent or reduce impacts on the environment and on public health and safety.
- In the absence of legislation, apply technically proven and practical environmental protection measures throughout drilling operations.
- Restore drill sites and camp locations to acceptable environmental conditions at the termination of projects.
- Hold management, supervision and all employees accountable for the implementation of this policy.
Cabo Drilling recognizes that all individuals in the workplace, at all levels and functions, must accept their responsibility in achieving the objectives of this Environmental Policy. A sound and healthy environmental attitude and performance is vital to us all, and to future generations.